I always appreciate a good pizza. My top five favorite pizza experiences are as follows:
- Cheese pizza with prosciutto in Rome, Italy (How could it not be?)
- Lou Malnati’s deep dish in Chicago, Illinois
- Cheese pizza I had in New Jersey with a friend in 2006
- Frank Pepe’s in New Haven, Connecticut
- Grimaldi’s pizza (NYC based-Greenville, SC location) or Toss Pizza Pub in Greenville, South Carolina
Anyway, we saw a &Pizza in Georgetown but weren’t hungry at the time. While waiting for our return flight home out of DCA, we decided to give it a try since Wow Bao was out of rice for RICE bowls.
Verdict: It was relatively fast for a pizza. The portion size was substantial and the flavor levels were up to snuff. I’d definitely eat here again.
We could have shared a pizza but Chris likes for us to have our own food. I had enough for leftovers for work the next day. Winning!